Outcome is a leading provider of web-based quality measurement systems for quality-improvement (QI), pay-for performance, reimbursement, accreditation, and certification programs, dedicated to providing hospitals and physician practices with solutions and resources to ensure continuous quality improvement in patient care.
We collaborate with healthcare and government organizations such as voluntary and professional associations, medical and surgical boards, hospital networks, state and federal government agencies and industry to develop and support quality initiatives. Our customers include thousands of organizations and users across the care continuum, including hospitals, physician offices, surgicenters, and pharmacies. In fact, more than 500,000 patients are enrolled in our programs each year. Our QI programs have received national and international recognition including awards ranging from the eHealth Initiative to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Outcome offers the integrated solution Outcome TotalQuality®, a configurable quality management system, that includes more than 100 national quality measures, specialized therapeutic focused programs, pay-for-performance, reimbursement, and certification solutions, and Joint Commission and CMS reporting. In addition, our system is interoperable with a growing number of practice management and electronic health records (EHRs). Our QI offerings are backed by intuitive technology, excellent customer service, and high-quality training services.
Our programs offer:
Guidelines and Toolkits
- Distinguish your hospital or practice as a specialized provider in specific therapeutic areas.
- Stay abreast of the latest certification requirements. Our programs provide hospitals and practices with the latest guideline related therapies and certification requirements, including toolkits that help improve practice as well as comply with regulations.
- Access multiple national quality measures using one system.
- Check the most current guidelines, customized to the patient at hand, for many measure sets.
Specialized and Flexible Reporting
- A flexible and patented reporting structure that allows real-time comparisons by a range of parameters as well as on-demand benchmarking and presentation ready results.
- Hundreds of pre-configured reports as well as the ability to generate customized outputs in graphical and tabular formats.
- Specialized reporting capabilities for health systems, collaboratives, state and national initiatives.
- Easy to use. Access our programs from any computer connected to the Internet – there is no software to install and all updates are performed centrally, so you never need to worry about upgrades. The interface is simple and easy to use. Online coding instructions and on-screen help are directly linked.
- Provides the highest levels of data quality. From real-time validation checks to data quality reports.
- Access useful tools. From a customizable, online library of patient education materials for many programs, to automated communication to referring clinicians.
- Customize your data collection with additional fields.
- Access your data 24x7. Download data on demand – export any data at any time.
- Leverage your existing systems. Upload data from an increasing number of information systems.
Data Transmission Solutions